Friday, June 15, 2007
15th June 2007 1:09 AM

What a day!
Sentosa was a disaster. Lol, ok maybe not a total disaster.
Lorraine, cherie and J.T. were building a sand castle, with super, duper
dripping wet sand. Er.. I think I've got a screw lose in my head. WHO IN THE WORLD WEARS FRICKIN' JEANS TO THE BEACH AND A TWO-LAYERED TOP???!!!!!!

Ehem.
Lol, luckily I didn't get sprayed by ROHINNY (emphasise on the HINNY) or else I would have been dead man.

Lol, soon after it was time for...(drum roll please)
FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER
But the movie was like crap la, typical predictable storyline, like all the cartoon action hero stuff you usually see on tv. Lol, was fun la!
Then came the time. for NEOPRINTS!!!
OMG! I fet so deprived of oxygen in the booth thingy.
NO TIMER! YAY!
And Alvina and Wai Leng kept on disappearing!!!
NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY!!!
ARGH!
Haven't started homework yet!
zz WHY AM I ALWAYS LIKE THAT!!! zz
ok, buh-bye!
Toodles!

wilkommen
My Boyfriend is Music

all about moi
Rachel
29 September
Libra
NYJCian
Cedarian


Toilet Bowl




affiliates
alvina
azrina
belle
cathlin
cheryl
fiona
hui chun
lisa
liyana
nabila
nurul
penelope
sherri
steffi
wai leng
xin ya
yi min
zarque

keep them in clouds if you want.